- LeanRite Elite is a Dr. of Orthopedic Surgeon and Dr. of Physical Therapy recommended standing desk chair.
- It offers a wide variety of posture supporting positions from leaning to sitting & standing.
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum and durable polyurethane that's easy to clean.
- It includes an anti-fatigue mat.
- The LeanRite Is Designed to increase productivity and enhance posture.
3X international award-winner. Certified Ergonomist Recommended. *Patent US9,968,195B2
- Seat Ranges in height from 22.5“ to 46.2"
- Product Weight 37 lbs (Shipping weight 45lbs)
- Seat Angles adjust 15, 45, and 90 degrees
- Best for persons 5’0” - 6’4”
- People over/under 5'0" - 6'4" can use the product as intended, but some positions may not fit as designed. For shorter statures, a foam foot-rest can be used when sitting
- Recommended user weight up to 270 lbs
LeanRite is a recommended choice for dealing with back pain and provides maximum comfort when compared to other ergonomic standing chairs.
Unlike wobbly chairs, it provides a stable base that won't tip over or roll when used as directed.
It has a full range of motion from 22.5" to 46.3" allowing it to be used as a sit-stand chair or leaning stool for standing desks.
A perching posture puts the least load on the spine and may be a beneficial posture for those who suffer with low back pain.
Because perching is not quite a full sit yet not quite a full stand, researchers consider it the happy medium between sitting and standing.
The LeanRite is an ergonomist recommended neutral posture chair.
Standing Desk Stool
The LeanRite easily adjust to multiple positions, making movement throughout the day seamless.
The idea is not to perch all day - but to move through postures comfortably, easily, and naturally.
The LeanRite can be used as a task seat in the lowest position and makes an excellent ergonomic standing desk stool.
PATENTED 2018 and Meets The Following Corporate Certification and Compliance standards:
- Underwriters Labs (UL)
- Certified for CAL TB 117-2013
- (UL) tested Compliant with BIFMA Seating Durability and Stability Requirements