PATENTED 2018 and MEETS CORPORATE CERT. and COMPLIANCE standards: Underwriters Labs (UL), Certified for CAL TB 117-2013, and (UL) tested Compliant with BIFMA Seating Durability and Stability Requirements.
- Accommodates Persons 5’0” - 6’4”
- Persons over/under 5'0" - 6'4" can use the product as intended, but some positions may not fit perfectly. For shorter statures, a foam foot-rest can be used when sitting.
- Max recommended weight of 270 lbs.
- Height Range: 22.5“ to 46.3"
- Product Weight 37 lbs
- Adjust Seat Angles: 15, 45 and 90 degrees.
LeanRite is the leading choice for back pain prevention that provides maximum comfort for use when compared to other ergonomic standing chairs.
Unlike wobbly chairs, it provides a stable base that won't tip over or roll.
The LeanRite serves as the best choice for an:
LeanRite is constructed with high-grade cylinders and a sturdy aluminum structure.
3X international award-winning design. Certified Ergonomist Recommended. *Patent US9,968,195B2
I’m pleasantly surprised at the quality of materials it’s built with. Heavy duty steel columns, thick plastic base, large bolts, and heavy duty but comfortable seat. This is definitely a quality leaning chair that should last years and years.
Assembly easier than I thought from first sight at drawing. Already using table, quite like standing while restin back against Ergo stool. Lot of loose cable to sort out when IT installed, could do with a cable tray to tidy away.